Please visit the website dedicated to the system: www.winshop.me/reos
Some practical information about demineralized water and Water Fed systems
Demineralized water is completely pure water, devoid of all minerals. The amount of substances in the water can be tested with the TDS (total dissolved solids) meter. Its purity level is given in PPM (parts per million). If the PPM is 0, the water is completely demineralized. Fully purified water provides fantastic results when cleaning windows and facades – it reduces electrostaticity, cleans well without using solvents, leaves no smudges and stains after drying. Thanks to Water Fed, we can quickly and thoroughly clean glazing, blinds, metal structures and composite facades up to a height of 24 meters.
The complete system for washing with demineralized water (Water Fed) consists of a device for demineralization of water, a pole usually made of carbon fiber and a brush with soft bristles. Everything is connected to each other by hoses. Two things are important to achieve the perfect cleaning result:
- The first is demineralized water, i.e. water that does not contain any minerals and is perfectly pure.
- The second issue is the thorough removal of all dirt from the cleaned surface and all nooks and crannies.
There are two types of filtering devices:
- DI (deionization) – filtration takes place by flowing water through a tank filled with deionization resin. The resin wears out and is replaced with a new one. This solution works best in areas with low PPM and the occasional use of Water Fed technology.
- RO (reverse osmosis) – the main filtration is done through the reverse osmosis process. The membrane, which is the main tool of this system, is preceded by prefilters. The deionization tank or filter is located at the end of the system and cleans the water leaving the membrane from ~ 10 PPM to 0 PPM.
Reos ONE RO/DI
The Reos ONE system uses three-stage water filtration for maximum efficiency and reduced operating costs.
The first carbon sediment filter traps chlorine and sediment, including solid particles such as sand grains and pollen. Then the water goes to the reverse osmosis membrane – at this stage Reos purifies the water from 95% of minerals and impurities. In the reverse osmosis process, water is divided into two parts – waste, containing minerals and impurities, and clean water that goes to the last deionization filter. Thanks to the use of such a solution, we obtain 100% purified water, which will not leave any smudges and streaks after evaporation.
Thanks to its simple structure and easy operation, this system is suitable for both professionals and people starting their adventure with demineralized water.
- Multi-stage filtration process – one-stage pre-filtration process (carbon-sedimentation filter) -> reverse osmosis process -> sub-filtering with deionization filter
- Easy handling – hozelock system
- The system is equipped as standard with a hozelock at the clean water outlet – the possibility of changing the hozelock to EZ SNAP or PRO26 free of charge – please comment on the order or contact us by phone
- Low weight of the device – 25 kg with water
- Compact dimensions: 130 x 56 x 50 cm
- Quick and easy filter replacement by unscrewing the filter housing using a special key
- Production of demineralized water up to 120 l/h
- Minimum operating pressure: 4 bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 7 bar
- Maximum water temperature: 30°C
- Ambient temperature for operation: 5°C – 30°C
- Single operator version
- Intuitive operation
- Up to 80 m range from the water source
- You can extend the range by connecting the system to a Grundfos REOS pressure booster pump
- No need to connect to electricity – powered by water pressure from the network
- Low operating costs – up to several dozen pln per month on average – see the cost table below
- Possibility of emergency operation bypassing RO filtration – for washing in places where the pressure in the water source is low
- The system comes with a connector to change the operating mode to DI, two filter keys and a TDS HM Digital water hardness meter with a cover
- Warranty: 24 months from purchase and lifetime after-sales support
- You can also buy Gardiner, Unger, FaceLift and Ova8 poles from us -> https://winshop.me/product-category/water-fed-en/water-fed-poles-en/
- Ask for a special offer for the Reos ONE set + a pole with a brush by calling +48 513 583 221
- The equipment will pay for itself in your company very quickly and will serve you for many years at a low cost
- More information at www.winshop.me/reos
For the system to function properly, the water supply hose should be of a size of 5 mm, and the water supply hose to the pole should have an internal diameter of 5 mm.
Watch the instructional videos on our channel by clicking on the link.
The tables show approximate consumption values of the resin / filters in the Reos One system and in the 11 liter deionization resin tank. Values may vary depending on the area where the water source is located. This is due to the variety of substances dissolved in water.
In one hour, one operator can wash between 50 and 100 m2 of surface.
Before purchasing a system, establish the PPM of water in the region where you will be working.
There are no reviews yet.