- The Administrator of personal data related to the service is CSC Adrian Chmiała with a registered office in Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Klemensa Matusiaka 9/5. NIP 5472159147, REGON 363927840.
- Out of concern for security of the data entrusted to us, we established internal procedures and guidelines, whose aim is to prevent a disclosure of the data to unauthorised persons. We monitor their implementation and their compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Act on Rendering Electronic Services, and also all other EU regulations and acts of law.
- Personal data is processed based on a consent expressed by the User and in cases when legal regulations entitle the Administrator to process personal data on the grounds of legal regulations or for purposes of performing an agreement between the parties.
- The Service collects data on users and their behaviours in the following ways:
- through voluntary submission of information filled in forms,
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by users.
- Data submitted through forms is processed for purposes related with the function of a given form e.g. in order to perform a process of servicing an information contact.
- Personal data submitted to the service will not be sold or disclosed to third parties in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- A natural person who has submitted data via a form is entitled to inspection of the data. At any time the person holds the right to modify the data or withdraw the consent for processing the data.
- We reserve the right to amend the policy of privacy protection of the Service that may result from advances in internet technology, possible legal changes concerning personal data protection and also development of our Service. All amendments will be announced in a visible and comprehensible way.
- The service may contain also links to other websites. These websites are independent from the Service and are not controlled in any way by the Service www.winshop.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions – we advocate the users to get acquainted with these regulations.