An operator of the water demineralisation device is capable of washing up to 500 m2 of glazed surface during a single day.
Thanks to the WinShop Rent option you will save money by not buying the equipment and also you will complete your assignment faster and cheaper – and without a need to rent a boom lift.
Do you want to start your adventure with Water Fed, yet are afraid that you may not succeed in this new role? You run a cleaning company and only occasionally you need to clean elevated glazed surfaces? You are planning to purchase the REOS ONE system but first you want to check it out?
The Winshop Rent service includes renting the REOS One system together with all necessary accessories. It is you who chooses for how long you want to rent the equipment and on what terms – while we deliver to you the whole equipment ready to start work.
More information on REOS ONE here: https://winshop.pl/reos
Renting of equipment for cleaning windows and facades
Water Fed Technology is a method for cleaning windows and facades using de-mineralized water, i.e. water that has been filtered from all mineral substances and thus is perfectly pure.
Generating de-mineralized water is based on a filtration system using deionizing resin and/or the process of reverse osmosis. The water demineralization device (Water Fed system) filters water taken from water supply network. Then the filtered water is fed to a brush mounted on a telescopic pole made of carbon fibre.
Thanks to employing such a solution we may carry out our assignment much faster, while the effect of “clean windows” will be visible for much longer – de-mineralized water has hydrophobic and anti-electrostatic properties which directed affect the cleaned surface.
The complete set for cleaning windows consists of a water purifying unit, a telescopic pole with a brush, hose attachable to the pole, a garden hose and a set of connectors. You will receive all these components for us within the Winshop Rent scheme.
How to order the rented equipment?
- Please contact our expert via our contact form or by phone at: +48 519 676 448. We will help you select the optimal and most suitable for your needs variants of the system, poles and accessories. During a consultation with our advisor, you will be able to arrange a rent period and terms for collection and returning of the rented equipment.
We will prepare and send to you the rental agreement – at this stage we will require you to submit a few documents:
- If you are a natural person, you will need to provide a personal ID and a second document confirming your identity (driving licence, passport).
- If you are a natural person running a business, you will be asked to to provide a personal ID and certificates of NIP and REGON numbers. Additionally, if the equipment is to be collected by a different person to the business owner, then a written authorisation, signed by the business owner, will be required.
- If you own a commercial partnership, you will need to provide a copy of KRS registry and certificates of NIP and REGON numbers. Additionally, if the equipment is to be collected by a different person to the business owner, then a written authorisation, signed by a person entitled to represent the partnership, will be required.
- After receiving a deposit (its amount will be individually agreed), we will issue the rented device or send it to the address appointed by you.
|1 day||2-3 days||4-10 days||>10 days|
|REOS One System without a pump||200 zł||175 zł||150 zł||125 zł|
|REOS One System with a pump for two operators||300 zł||250 zł||200 zł||125 zł|
|Poles up to 10 m||50 zł||40 zł||30 zł||25 zł|
|Poles longer than 10 m||80 zł||70 zł||60 zł||40 zł|
Why is it worth it?
- You will be able to complete online all formalities. The longer you rent, the cheaper it is – we treat each client individually. If you are interested in renting the equipment for a period longer than 10 days, contact us and we will prepare for you an attractive offer!
- A wide range of equipment adjusted to your needs – as the official distributor of manufacturers such as Unger, Gardiner, Streamline, and Facelift, we have access to all accessories and brushes that may make your life easier.
- Professional consultations – we are experts in this industry and we will gladly answer all your questions.
- Low prices and high quality of the offered services – that distinguishes us from our competition.
Technical service of systems for cleaning windows and facades
Winshop Service is an option addressed to anyone who wants to delegate care and maintenance of their equipment to professionals. We specialize in complex servicing of water demineralization units, pumps, telescopic poles and accessories. We work using genuine spare parts from market leaders – such as Unger, Streamline, Facelift, Pulex, Grundfos, and ShurFlo. During each service session, it is you who will decide about the costs – we always try to propose economical solutions.
Basing on many years of experience, we offer you a full scope of services:
- periodic servicing
- seasonal inspections
- maintenance of telescopic poles
- periodic check-ups and repairs of pumps
- replacement of operating parts
- rebuilding of machines
- replacement of joints and seals
- replacement of damaged sections
- exchange of membranes and filters
How to order technical service of your equipment?
- Please contact us via our online form or call us by phone at: +48 519 676 448 in order to discuss the range of service works.
- Bring your equipment to us or use our delivery service – we will order the delivery for you in the best possible price, all you will need to do is to pack the equipment and stick on it the consignment note.
- After verifying the range of service works, we will contact you once again to obtain your acceptance of costs, before starting any service works.
Why is it worth it?
- Lack of tightness in Water Fed devices will result in improper functioning, loss of time and money.
- Lack of proper maintenance of telescopic poles may lead to irreversible damage of clamps, which eventually may result in a need to replace the whole segment or, in extreme cases, even the whole pole.
- At least once a season it is necessary to check tightness of de-mineralization devices and general condition of telescopic poles.
- Improper maintenance and operating may lead to high costs of repairs (e.g. replacement of the reverse osmosis membrane) and at the same time delays in carrying out assignments.