Reos ONE RO/DI Water Fed System with a Pump
Please visit the website dedicated to the system: www.winshop.me/reos
Some practical information about demineralized water and Water Fed systems:
Demineralized water is completely pure water, devoid of all minerals. The amount of substances in the water can be checked using the TDS meter (total dissolved solids – a sum of dissolved substances). The purity level is given in PPM (parts per minion – parts per million). If the PPM is 0, the water is completely demineralized. Fully purified water provides fantastic results when cleaning windows and facades – reduces electrostaticity, cleans perfectly without chemicals, leaves no streaks and stains after drying. Thanks to Water Fed, we can quickly and thoroughly clean glazing, blinds, metal structures and composite facades up to a height of 24 meters.
The complete system for washing with demineralized water (Water Fed) consists of a water demineralization device, a pole usually made of carbon fiber and a brush with soft bristles. Everything is connected to each other by hoses. Two things are important to achieve the perfect cleaning result:
- The first is demineralized water – water that does not contain any minerals and is perfectly pure
- The second issue is the thorough removal of all dirt from the washed surface and all nooks and crannies
There are two types of filter systems:
- DI (deionisation) – filtration takes place by flowing water through a tank filled with deionization resin. The resin wears out and is replaced with a new one. This solution works best in areas with a low PPM value and when the Water Fed technology is occasionally used.
- RO (reverse osmosis) – the main filtration is done through the reverse osmosis process. The membrane, which is the most important tool of this system, is preceded by prefilters that protect it against excessive wear and damage. The deionization tank or filter is located at the end of the system and polishes the water leaving the membrane from ~ 10 PPM to 0 PPM.
Reos ONE RO/DI
The Reos ONE system uses three-stage water filtration for maximum efficiency and reduced operating costs.
The first carbon sediment filter traps chlorine and sediment, including solid particles such as sand grains and pollen. Then the water goes to the reverse osmosis membrane – at this stage REOS purifies the water from 99% of minerals and impurities. After the reverse osmosis process, the water is divided into two parts – waste, containing minerals and impurities, and clean water, which goes to the last stage of filtration through deionization resin. Thanks to the use of such a solution, we obtain 100% purified water that will not leave streaks and stains on the surfaces being cleaned.
Thanks to its simple construction and easy operation, it is suitable for both professionals and people starting their adventure with demineralized water.
- Multi-stage filtration process – one-stage pre-filtration process (carbon-sedimentation filter) -> reverse osmosis process -> sub-filtering with deionization filter
- Easy handling – quick coupler system
- As standard, the system is equipped with a garden quick coupler at the clean water outlet – the possibility of changing the coupler to EZ SNAP or PRO26 free of charge – please comment on the order or contact us by phone
- Low own weight of the device – 25 kg with water
- Compact dimensions: 130 x 56 x 50 cm
- Quick and easy filter replacement by unscrewing the filter housing using a special key
- Production of demineralized water from 60 to 120 l/h
- Minimum operating pressure: 4 bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar
- Maximum water temperature: 30°C
- Ambient temperature for operation: 5°C – 30°C
- Single operator version
- Intuitive operation
- Up to 80 m range from the water source – without a pump
- No need to connect to electricity – powered by water pressure from the network
- Low operating costs – up to several dozen zlotys per month on average – see the cost table below
- Possibility of emergency operation bypassing RO filtration – for washing in places where the pressure in the water source is low
- The system comes with a connector for changing the operating mode to DI, two filter wrenches and a TDS HM Digital water hardness meter with a cover
- Warranty: 24 months from purchase and lifetime after-sales support
- You can buy Gardiner, Unger, FaceLift and Ova8 poles from us -> https://winshop.me/product-category/water-fed-en/water-fed-poles-en/
- Ask for a special offer for the Reos ONE + pole with a brush by calling +48 513 583 221
- The equipment will pay for itself in your company very quickly and will serve you for many years at a low cost
- More information at www.winshop.me/reos
You can improve the efficiency of the system thanks to the pump. It allows you to execute orders in places where the water pressure is very low or the water source is more than 80 m away. The pump will also increase the yield of demineralized water. Below you will find the details:
Pump for two operators
- The pump is equipped with a pressure switch, thanks to which, after turning off the water behind the pump, the pump or the system will not be damaged
- Increases the water flow by ~ 4.7 m3/h (without resistance)
- It increases the pressure by ~ 5 bar
- Lifting height 38.62 m
- Power 0.9 kW
- 230V power supply
- Weight 19 kg
- Dimensions: 45 x 22 x 35 cm (length x width x height)
- Improves system performance by an average of 50%
- Optimal for working with one or two poles
- Convenient carrying handle
- The pump is made of stainless steel
- The frame is made of aluminum, powder coated
- The set includes hose and couplings to connect the pump with the system, garden quick couplings as standard, if you need other couplings, please contact us
Why is the pump not mounted on one frame with the system as with most manufacturers?
- This solution enables an “easier start” – you can buy a system without a pump to start with, learn to wash, handle orders up to 80 meters from a water source, and then buy a pump when you feel it is a good time to do so.
- It’s easier to put the system into the car – you work alone many times, inserting a standard system weighing over 40 kg into a passenger car without scratching the bumper is a real challenge. With this solution, you will not experience this problem.
- You do not always have access to electricity on request. Sometimes you only have to use the water source – then the pump stays in the car.
- If at any time your order forces you to wear the system, our solution will allow you to do it yourself 🙂
For the system to function properly, the water supply hose should be 1/2″ or 3/4″ and the water supply hose to the pole should have an inside diameter of 5 mm.
The tables provide approximate consumption values of the resin / filters in the Reos One system and in the 11 liter deionization resin tank. Values may vary depending on the region where the water source is located. This is due to the variety of substances dissolved in water.
Within an hour, one operator can wash between 50 and 100 m2 of surface.
Before purchasing a system, establish the PPM of water in the region where you will be working.