First, some practical information about demineralized water and Water Fed systems
Demineralized water is completely pure water, devoid of all minerals. The amount of substances in the water can be tested with the TDS (total dissolved solids) meter. Its purity level is given in PPM (parts per milion). If the PPM is 0, the water is completely demineralized. Fully purified water provides fantastic results when cleaning windows and facades – it reduces electrostatics, cleans well without solvents, leaves no smudges and stains after drying. Thanks to Water Fed, we can quickly and thoroughly clean glazing, blinds, metal structures and composite facades up to a height of 24 meters.
The complete system for washing with demineralized water (Water Fed) consists of a device for demineralization of water, a pole usually made of carbon fiber and a brush with soft bristles. Everything is connected to each other by hoses. Two things are important to achieve the perfect cleaning result:
- The first is demineralized water, i.e. water that does not contain any minerals and is perfectly clean.
- The second is the thorough removal of all dirt from the cleaned surface and all nooks and crannies
There are two types of filter systems:
- DI (deionization) – filtration takes place by flowing water through a tank filled with deionization resin. The resin wears out and is replaced with a new one. This solution works best in areas with low PPM and the occasional use of Water Fed technology.
- RO (reverse osmosis) – the main filtration is done through the reverse osmosis process. The membrane, which is the most important tool of this system, is preceded by prefilters that protect it against excessive wear and damage. The deionization tank or filter is located at the end of the system and polishes the water leaving the membrane from ~ 10 PPM to 0 PPM.
VAN water demineralization system Brodex E-Compact 250 L
Brodex E-Compact is a system designed to fit all compact vans and trailers. Constructed from high impact polypropylene. Quick to set up, easy to use and extremely low running costs. Great entry-level machine with a capacity of 200 liters for smaller vans.
- System use a vertical resin tank system which increases efficiency by 80%.
- Very stable structure mounted with special brackets.
- System dimensions: 62 cm (length) x 85 cm (width) x 82 cm (height)
- Tank capacity 200 L
- Weight of the filled system ~ 300 kg
- Available in 200, 500, 650 and 1000 liters and different types of filtration.
- The set does not include the reels and additional accessories shown in the pictures.
- Automatic water shut-off when the system is full.
- One pump – works on 12 volts, making it safe and quiet.
- Pump controller mounted in a hermetic housing.
- Tank filling level indicator.
The E250 system is suitable for installation on the following vehicles: Ford Connect, Renault Trafic and Fiat Talento and similar vehicles.
To complete ready to work system, beyond demineralization device, you need to equip telescopic poles, brushes, nozzles and hoses.
There are no reviews yet.