Some practical information about filter systems…
What is window cleaning with demineralized (deionized) water?
Demineralized water is completely pure water, devoid of all minerals. The amount of substances in the water can be tested with the TDS (total dissolved solids) meter. Its purity level is given in PPM (parts per minion). If the PPM is 0, the water is completely demineralized. Fully purified water provides fantastic results when cleaning windows and facades – it reduces electrostaticity, cleans well without solvants, leaves no smudges and stains after drying.
What constitutes a complete system?
- DI or RO filtering device connected to mains water (this product)
- Hose supplying water to the pole
- Telescopic pole
Your economical washing solution in hard water areas
With HydroPower RO S, clean water cleaning can be achieved with minimal operating costs and relatively low investment costs – especially in hard water areas. The new HydroPower RO S system is easy to transport thanks to its compact and robust design.
UNGER’s proven RO technology is based on a 3-stage filtration process with 0 ppm of clear water flowing out, and the water is pressurized thanks to a high-quality stainless steel pump.
Features and functions:
- Clean water mode – for flawless cleaning of windows and facades
- BOOST mode – tap water with a pressure of 8-10 bar for pre-washing heavily soiled surfaces
- High-quality 3-stage filtration
- Efficient pump
- Easy and safe to use
- Easy to maintain system
- Compact and solid construction
- Easy to transport
Clean water mode:
up to 180 l/h of clean water at a pressure of 4 bar for cleaning windows and facades without leaving smudges
up to 1,000 l/h of tap water at 8-10 bar pressure for pre-rinsing heavily soiled surfaces
Simple and safe operation:
The TDS meter shows the quality of the source water at the push of a button. Manual flushing of RO membrane to extend service life. Automatic shutdown function to protect the pump in the event of a water cut.
Powerful, high-quality pump:
Stainless steel pump for constant and high water flow.
Trouble-free operation even after long periods of inactivity.
Compact and solid design:
- High-quality materials ensure a long service life
- Durable stainless steel quick-couplings prevent dripping
- Durable stainless steel frame with maintenance-free solid rubber wheels
Technical data HydroPower RO ‘S
- Water capacity up to: 200 l/h (Boost mode 1000 l/h)
- Water outlets: 1
- Pump capacity: 0.6 kW
- Electric pump with protection class: IP54
- Inlet pressure [bar]: 1-6
- Maximum working pressure [bar]: 10
- Protection of the pump against operation without water supply: analog
- Pre-filter: Combi Chlorine / sediment filter (ROCA2)
- Membranes: 1 (ROME2)
- Resin Filter: Cartridge (RORE2)
- TDS sensors: At the water outlet
- Dimensions in cm (height x width x depth): 96 x 53 x 45
- Weight in kg: 45
- Weight incl. packaging in kg: 50
- Cable length in meters: 1.5