First, some practical information about demineralized water and Water Fed systems
Demineralized water is completely pure water, devoid of all minerals. The amount of substances in the water can be tested with the TDS (total dissolved solids) meter. Its purity level is given in PPM (parts per minion). If the PPM is 0, the water is completely demineralized. Fully purified water provides fantastic results when cleaning windows and facades – it reduces electrostaticity, cleans well without solvants, leaves no smudges and stains after drying. Thanks to Water Fed, we can quickly and thoroughly clean glazing, blinds, metal structures and composite facades up to a height of 24 meters.
The complete system for washing with demineralized water (Water Fed) consists of a device for demineralization of water, a pole usually made of carbon fiber and a brush with soft bristles. Everything is connected to each other by hoses. Two things are important to achieve the perfect cleaning result:
- The first is demineralized water, i.e. water that does not contain any minerals and is perfectly clean.
- The second is the thorough removal of all dirt from the cleaned surface and all nooks and crannies
There are two types of filter systems:
- DI (deionisation) – filtration takes place by flowing water through a tank filled with deionization resin. The resin wears out and is replaced with a new one. This solution works best in areas with low PPM and the occasional use of Water Fed technology.
- RO (reverse osmosis) – the main filtration is done through the reverse osmosis process. The membrane, which is the most important tool of this system, is preceded by prefilters that protect it against excessive wear and damage. The deionization tank or filter is located at the end of the system and polishes the water leaving the membrane from ~ 10 PPM to 0 PPM.
Facelift Phoenix 500 L RO/DI Window and Facade Cleaning System
FaceLift Phoenix is a water demineralization system with its own container, designed for installation on vehicles with a cargo space. In any place with access to water, you can connect the system and start the process of filtering and refueling the tank. You don’t have to turn off the water when the tank is full, it happens automatically thanks to the built-in floats. During the execution of the order, 12-volt pumps supply demineralized water to telescopic poles.
- Attached to the floor of the vehicle with screws
- Pumps pumping water to the poles powered by a 12V installation
- 12V battery pack included with the system – connected to the car’s battery pack for charging while driving
- Built-in pump flow and battery charge controllers
- System without a 230V pump to accelerate filtration
- Adapted to be operated by one or two operators simultaneously – depending on the selected configuration
- The system is available in three variants: RO / DI filtration (reverse osmosis and deionization for hard water regions), DI (only deionization for soft water regions), and no filtration if you already have a filter system or have access to demineralized water
- Equipped with the PRO 026 coupling system
- Dimensions: 92 x 145 x 116 cm (length x width x height)
- Tank capacity: 500 L
- Weight of the system with water ~ 600 kg
- Filter replacement is very simple and quick – operating costs are very low
- To complete the system ready for operation, you need to equip yourself with telescopic poles and hoses
There are no reviews yet.